What type of cars do you buy?
What will it cost me to sell my car to you?
- Absolutely nothing! Our service is Free. We have no processing or towing fees.
Who buys used cars for cash?
- There are a few places where you can sell your car. The most popular methods are through car dealerships, Kijiji, online directories, or social sites. Car dealers who buy used cars for cash usually pay trade-in value which is less than cash value. You can get a higher offer for your car through Kijiji or a social site online, but you will have to go through a tedious process for your car to be “buyer ready.” This includes detailing your car, taking plenty of photos of your car, and doing routine maintenance on your vehicle. A customer who buys scrap cars near you or a customer who buys junk cars may also be difficult to find. Luckily, Cash for Cars Canada eliminates the trouble, saves you time and buys most used cars for cash within 24 hours from the moment you accept our cash offer. Contact our car buyers to get cash offer now.
When is the best time to sell your car?
- If you’re wondering when to sell your car, there is truly no time like the present. Don’t let your car value depreciate in your garage or driveway. Contact Cash for Cars Canada to get cash for your car today!
What do I need to sell my car?
- All you need is the title of the vehicle that you want to sell and a phone to give us a call!
Where can I sell my car?
- If you’re wondering where to sell your car, you’ve come to the right place, and the best part is that you don’t actually have to go anywhere. If you’re wondering where to sell your used car, we’re the best place. And, once you accept our cash offer, we’ll come to you—free of charge. Currently, we service Ontario from the cities of Toronto, Ottawa, and London and their surrounding areas with many more cities to come. Find the Cash for Cars Canada location nearest to you now.
Do I have to call to receive an offer?
- Not exactly. Our expert car buyers are here to make sure that you get the highest used car value possible for your car. They will need to gather a few additional details about your car, van, SUV, or truck that you’re selling. Before you know it, you’ll have your instant cash offer! You may prefer to complete our online form to get an instant cash offer from us as well. If we have any questions, our team will contact you.
How much is my car worth?
- You will receive the highest offer possible dependent on a few factors. Used car values are determined by considering your car’s make, model, year, condition, market demand, and mileage. A car buying expert will compare your vehicle to hundreds of cars in our database and relay to you your car value over the phone. Cash for Cars Canada buys cars in any condition from 2002 or newer. Even if your car doesn’t run anymore, we can provide you a competitive cash offer based on the car scrap value.
Do I have to drop off my car at one of your Canada locations?
- No. Other car buying companies will charge you for towing or require you to bring your car to one of their locations. With Cash for Cars Canada, all you have to do is call, accept your offer, and we will come pick up your car for free!
My car isn’t running, will you still buy it?
- Running or not, Cash for Cars Canada sees value in every car, truck or motorcycle. Sell us your scrap car, and don’t worry if it’s old, wrecked, or missing parts.
My car isn’t a scrap car, will I still receive the best value?
- Yes. Cash for Cars Canada is backed by over 35 years of experience in the car buying industry. One of our professional car buyers will compare your vehicle to hundreds of similar vehicles in our state-of-the-art database to give you the offer that you deserve. Do have had a scrap car? Click on the link to find out!
I’m paying off a loan on my car, can I still sell it to Cash for Cars Canada?
- Currently, we do not purchase vehicles that are still being paid off. If a vehicle has a lien/loan it will not qualify for an instant cash offer until it is paid off completely.
Do I have to accept the offer immediately?
- No. Our offers have zero obligations and are guaranteed typically from 7 to 10 days. So, if you like our cash offer, go for it!
How long will it take to sell my car?
- You can get rid of your unwanted car and have cash in your hand in as little as 24 hours! Currently, we serve the cities of Toronto, Ottawa, London, and surrounding Canadian cities, but more are coming soon. Our drivers will come pick up your used vehicle with zero additional cost to you!